SAJE offers a variety of trips for students year round!
Join us for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. For 10 days, you get to travel around the country of Israel-FOR FREE! See gorgeous Mediterranean beaches, beautiful mountains, stunning desert landscapes, ancient cities, bustling marketplaces, and much more! There is a trip every Winter & Summer Break!!
But don’t think you’re just going to be TOURING the country. On this dream trip we promise to deliver a high-quality, action-packed itinerary that you will never forget. With us, you could:
• Ride a camel across the desert
• Hike through gushing 90 ft waterfalls in the Golan Heights
• Scale the magnificent Masada
• Tour an award winning winery
• Attend an exclusive concert with a chart topping Israeli musician
• Float in the Dead Sea
• Raft down the Jordan river
• Place a note in the Western Wall
• Go ATVing in the Galilee mountains
• Chillax on a beautiful Kinneret boat ride
• Experience awesome Tel Aviv nightlife
• Visit a real-life chocolate factory
• See history come alive
Click here to see other cool things from our Sample Itinerary.
APPLY NOW: Use Referal Code: SAJE
Take a 7 day tour on an unforgettable journey through Poland.
You’ll be visiting sites such as Warsaw, Treblinka, Lublin, & Auschwitz-Birkenau. A Meaningful and Inspiring exploration into a once thriving Jewish community.
Date & Price to be announced
Enjoy a week trip of ‘Adventure and Learning’ to Zion & Bryce National Park. Activities and discussions include:
Experience the Grandeur of Zion National Park
Explore the otherworldly rock formations of Bryce National Park
White Water Rafting
Jewish Insights into Practical Living
An in depth look at our humanity and how it touches our soul
For those who have completed Maimonides level 2, you will have a voucher worth $350 towards the cost of this trip!